Thursday 26 February 2009

Time Machine

I started making the time machine for the film, by painting up an old water pistol. I gave it a layer of white first to help the silver paint show up -


And then added several layers of silver paint -

This should be dry by now, so I can add more details in pen, and I'm thinking if I can find a clock face to fit in the back of it this would look pretty cool. It'd also mean as Dr. Tipler uses it on Roger, he could dial in the time by moving the clock's hands around, which would be cool!
I started painting a mask for the robot too, I was thinking if I get like a cheap bike helmet from somewhere, I can paint that silver too and it'll start too look more robotic. This mask still has a way to go however, it needs all kinds of wires and maybe some LEDs slapped all over it -

No comments: