Tuesday 24 March 2009

The Pilot

Here's the pilot for 'Chuck Voyager' -

As one of the actors in the scene was unable to film before this deadline, I had two of my friends stand in for both the actors (it seemed pointless to get the actor playing Dr. Tipler to travel down here just to film a pilot that won’t actually be in the final film), so the cast in the final version will be totally different, as will the location, props, etc. The footage looks a little rough around the edges but I feel it gives a relatively good indication of how this scene will look in the finished edit.
The scene is a LOT longer than I imagined it would be! However, Elliot suggested allowing 6 minutes for the first scene on the film set, 6 minutes for this one and then 6 minutes for in the future, which is probably what I'm going to. This would give me 6 short films that could (kind of) stand alone but also work as a whole.

I just had a talk with Deborah and Danny as well about my third year project. Danny said my idea of doing a music video for a band isn't quite enough, so suggested doing a full audio visual package for a band, which is a cool idea.

No comments: