Wednesday 4 November 2009

Pre-Production

I've chosen to use my idea with the two guys sat at the stalls, as I feel it's my most concise and effective idea. To begin filming, I'll need the following things -

- People
I'll need two guys to sit behind each stall, and react accordingly with what's happening, and then around 6 or 7 people to run to the download stall at the end.

- Filming Equipment
I'll need a camera and lighting equipment, but not sound recording equipment, as all the sounds in the advert are non-diegetic (none of them are created by any of the things we're actually seeing in the film). I'll make a short piece of music to accompany it, and provide a voiceover, but at this stage I'm unsure whether I should add any sound effects or not. This is probably something to worry about in the post production however.

- Location
At the moment I was thinking of filming in the Arboretum, I'll need to take some photos tomorow to help me visualise this.

- Props
I'll need several CD casess for the file sharer to copy, and I'll need to print out a front cover for each one so that it looks like an actual CD. I'll also need to make two stalls, which will need to be easy and quick to set up. I was thinking of making small structures out of wood, or maybe just use a table with a blanket over it and attach a wooden sign above it. This is probably the main concern at the moment, I'll need to figure out how to make them, and quickly!

No comments: