Friday 19 March 2010

First Rough Edit

Here's the first rough edit of the client project -

Client Project - First Rough Edit from Kez Whelan on Vimeo.



This is still quite rough, the levels need a lot of work and I'm expecting the voiceovers to change around quite a lot before the final edit is finished. The music will almost definitely change too, the song at the moment is something me and my flatmate recorded a little while ago for fun, and is really only used here so I could get an idea of how the footage would appear with a soundtrack, and also so I could try editing it to a beat.
I'm gonna get a shorter edit done this weekend, and change around the shots of the viking going through the woods. At the moment it's a bit too long, and the shots where he slows down kinda break up the flow a bit. Some of them also look a bit odd too, like the shot of him sat in the tree and the shot of him pulling out his sword moments before he pulls it out again. Work to be done!

No comments: