Sunday 7 October 2007

Pinhole Cameras

Alright! I'm Kez, and this is my first blog post, which I guess is quite an historical occasion...

Anyway, here's the photo I took with my Guinness can camera -

Embarrassingly enough, this was actually my best attempt. The first was just a blank piece of paper with a little black smudge, and the second was a kind of big grey smudge with little white speckles. The object in this photo was actually a pretty modern looking bike stand, but here it looks like some kind of giant, ethereal floating sausage. Interesting fact - The little spots and smudges all over it were caused by my own grubby little fingers and the final dregs of Guinness lurking at the bottom of the can!

1 comment:

miss soph said...

hello, hello master kez. congrats to ur third pinhole pic...

im really curious to see u with a massive beard!!

seeya