Sunday 28 October 2007

Lego Rodents!

Me and John wandered over to the Lego workshop at Waterstones a few days ago, and hours of slowly nudging Lego blocks culminated in this -



I edited this at home with Pinnacle Studio rather than in uni on Premier, which had it's ups and downs. Knowing how to use Pinnacle Studio, where everything is and what all the little icons do, is obviously very helpful, but I'm sure that I'll figure Premier out given time. It would have been a lot quicker to edit (and possibly have made a smoother looking movie) on Premier, as Pinnacle doesn't have the handy little function where you can tell it that a series of photos are meant to be played as one continuous chunk, so I had to drag and drop each photo in and then shorten it...which took some time!

No mice were harmed in the making of this movie. However, I almost tripped up a small child.

No comments: