Tuesday 13 November 2007

Pixelation

Here are our first attempts at pixelation, the first is the video I edited along with some jaunty music I found on a CD lying next one of the computers in the Waverley Building, the other is the same video but accompanied by Agoraphobic Nosebleed's 'Mosquito Holding Human Cattle Prod', for my own amusement more than anything else. I think the first piece of music fits a little better, but the second isn't a total disaster (more like a partial disaster...)





We learnt many valuable things about the art of stop-motion here, like not to move the camera unnecessarily, not to alternate between portrait and landscape shots, the fact that things have to move really gradually for it not to look jerky, etc. On a personal note, I learnt that the inside of the bins outside the building smell really bad.

No comments: