Tuesday 29 April 2008

AV Presentation

Here are the slides for the presentation on a practitioner for the tutorial -





It's felt a little like two steps forward and three steps back with Flash today, as John helped out and showed me some handy hints, like how to make links change colour as you move the mouse over them and add videos, and I've managed to make things look a little better, but now whenever I upload the SWF file and try and play it, it refuses to show the video and says there's some kind of error...Yet the Flash file works perfectly if I preview it in Flash, and if I drag and drop the file into my internet browser....I don't have a clue why it's happening, but until I figure it out, I can't really put it up on the blog...
Here it is anyway, though, just to see if anyone watches it and can figure out what I've done wrong!

[Upload your own video]

No comments: