Friday 22 January 2010

More Client Ideas

I've had another idea for the client project for The Heavy Sounds. We open with Clint (the shop's owner) sat in the store, reading a magazine or checking some stuff online. A series of different people walk into the shop, starting off with a few music fans, and then progressing onto some kinda iconic metal figures. I'm still a little unsure as to what I could have here, maybe people dressed as identifiable musicians, the viking from the first idea, and then maybe ending up with someone dressed as Satan walking in to browse through the CDs. Every person who walks in is greeted with a casual "hey man" from Clint.
I like this idea as it shows the shop as a kind of meeting place and kinda shows more of the social aspect of record stores. I don't think it's as good visually as the viking idea though, and the ammount of costumes needed could be problematic and would look really naff if the costumes looked bad.
I'm trying to think of some way of combining the epic voyage of the viking idea with the community element from this one, I'm not really sure if this current idea is the best way to make the idea of community look more visually interesting.

No comments: