Thursday 28 February 2008

Mighty Mood Board

I've just made a collage of ideas for my box project.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
The objects and symbols surrounding me are in no way definitive, some of them I'm not too sure about, some I think may be too subtle and I'm positive there are some things lodged way in the back of my mind that I'll want to put in there! Some of the things I think are musts though, include the little Ozzy from the Vol.4 cover, the tent (for the love of camping!), and the philosophical chimp. I tried to include the Id, Ego and Super Ego from the avatar project too.
The background is a photo of an in-production sphynx (originally a cow, but creativity took it's course!) we made out of sticks and leaves when on a camping trip in a nearby forest, which is a happy memory for me. After I'd finished it, I had the idea of using Stonehenge as the background, which has the added bonus of not only holding happy memories but also being a very recognisable image. Maybe too recognisable however, which could dilute it's meaning a little... I'm not sure, I'll try it out and then, once again, post it up here!

No comments: