Thursday 28 February 2008

More Avatar Madness

I tweaked my 3D avatar a little earlier today to make it look a little better.

Not much has changed, but the Ego's face is now mildly pointier (although his eyes look even more retarded, I'm not sure what went wrong there...) and I tried to put some fiery bits on top of his head, but you can't see them too well from this angle, the Super Ego's beard is fuller and not as lengthy, and he now has a mouth! I made it by inverting parts of his beard, so it looks a little crusty, but I kinda like it like that. His head is a little more withered too, and in general he looks a little more old and weary, which is cool!
The Soul looks a lot better as well, as this time his mouth actually resembles part of his face rather than just several bigs holes in a row...


I started thinking about my Box project today, although I haven't given too much thought as to what objects I'm going to place in there. Here's a laughably poor rough version with just my terrified head basking in emptiness -

I think I'll try making one of these mood board thingies to get some kind of idea of what I'll put in the box, and how I'll space it all out. I'll post it up on here once I've finished it off!

No comments: